Cybersecurity Engineering Consultant
Cybersecurity consulting to steer development of products that meet the cybersecurity requirements of the federal government. Consulting involves executing strategic services related to the client’s cybersecurity.
Using knowledge and years of experience, CPD will advise, guide, instruct, and help implement better security measures for your cyber systems. Once weaknesses are detected, a strategy will be developed to strengthen systems that will prevent future hackers from preying on vulnerabilities.
- Assist your product development team understand and design to requirements for the Department of Defense. Specialized in autonomous systems [autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV), unmanned underwater vehicles (UUV)]
- Data-at-rest & data-in-transit encryption
- Commercial Solutions for Classified
- NSA Type-1 encryption solutions
- Information and Communication Technologies Supply Chain Risk Management (ICT-SCRM)
- TEMPEST requirements
- Risk Management Framework / FedRAMP