IT Network Cybersecurity Assessment
A security risk assessment finds at risk security vulnerabilities and discovers potential attackers inside and outside of your internal network. Keep your network, devices, and sensitive data secured from unauthorized access through review and assessment of business practices, procedures and technical security controls for systems processing or storing federal government information using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) or Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
*(CMMC is still under development. CPD will officially provide CMMC assessments when the standard is completed and valid certification is received.)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) / NIST 800-53 / CNSSI 1253 / DCSA DAAPM / JSIG / ICD 503
- NIST SP800-171 – Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations
- FAR 52.204-21, DFARS 252.204-7012, DFARS 252.204-7019, DFARS 252.204-7020 – Protecting CUI and Federal Contract Information (FCI)
- DFARS 252.204-7021 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) – Provisional Assessor, Awaiting to affiliate with a C3PAO when they receive certification
- Vulnerability Assessments, Internal and External