IT Network Implementation
Implementing a new network or upgrading an existing one requires a detailed plan that outlines process steps and tasks.Let CPD be the work for hire to design, architect, implement, maintain and/or operate your network’s secure enclaves.
Precise execution of custom strategic design factors will support the health and agility of your network. Every infrastructure design is unique but they all have a common goal - optimized operations.
- FAR 52.204-21 /DFARS 252.204-7012 / NIST 800-171 cybersecurity consulting, assessments & compliance
- DISA SRG / STIG controls implementation
- Networks and systems security
- IT Integrity Monitoring, Security and Compliance solutions
- Endpoint management and security
- Government network deployments and processes
- Staffing & training development
- IT solutions from design and pricing to operations and maintenance
- Documentation, Standardization, Service catalogs, IT Roadmap, Workflows and processes
- Project Management
- Consolidated, multi-tenant networks
- Virtualized, Hyper-converged infrastructure solutions
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) – Registered Practitioner